Jan 3rd 2011 8:29AMYou forget how difficult it is for ANY team to win in Seattle. Don't count them out ... I won't be surprised in the least if they win the game on Saturday. Although I'm not saying it's likely, I'm hoping they take it all -- a bit of payback for being robbed of the Super Bowl by very bad refereeing in 2005.
Dec 9th 2010 9:21AMWho says he's changed? I say it's all an act and he didn't learn any lesson at all except to be more discreet when he's torturing and killing living things. If he hadn't been caught, he'd still be doing it (and loving it). I say they should throw him in a pen with a bunch of pit bulls who want a piece of him ....
Jul 19th 2010 9:49AMWhat a sad story ... very sorry to hear of this man's loss and my thoughts are with his family and friends.
How could he have saved himself? Something that most people don't know is that if you're caught in a tide that's pulling you out, you need to swim parallel with the beach. The natural inclination is to try and swim toward the beach but this will only allow the tide to pull you out further. Most of us will never be caught in this situation, but please spread the word ... most people who die in the ocean could have survived if they had known how to swim in this kind of tide.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li