Jun 12th 2013 10:16AMThe landlord needs to watch out for karma. He could very well find himself in the same situation, but with nobody there to offer company or help when needed.
Mar 17th 2013 12:36AMConceal carry permit holding, gun owning, liberal here. You could not be further from the truth, but leave it to the right to spread misinformation.
Jul 7th 2012 10:02PMHe was holding regular meetings in a building that was not zoned for it. Had he been having sports parties or card parties, they would likely not have been held on a regular basis or with such large numbers. If he wants to operate a church, he should have put in for the proper permits and zoning changes. He THOUGHT he was above the law, but found out he is not.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza