Oct 29th 2010 2:31AMI'd only wish that they would be so kind to the human race! We must suffer illness and long-lingering death. No one will show us mercy, and put a human to sleep. That is the merciful way to let anyone or anything pass on to the other side.
Oct 29th 2010 2:26AMThey do have sanctuaries that harbor thousands of alligators but guess what they do with them? Raise them, fatten them up and serve them at restraunts! They also study them, use them to learn more scientific facts about their species, and help the gator survive from catastrophic illnesses and have put hunting restrictions on the killing of alligators. Admit it, would you like to see your grandmother or mother go for a walk and she never returns? On a search, she is found in the belly of a local alligator (only half of her) the other half is stuck under a log in the swamp, waiting to become decayed, so it will be more tasty to the alligatior? That's the truth and life living with the alligator. We face it hear every day.
Oct 29th 2010 2:16AMWe were just lucky this gator didn't kill or maim an individual. There have be landscapers that have been attacked and survived the attack, to only die from the infection that was caused by the bacteria in the gator's mouth. I love animals bur, when it comes to the safety of a human being, I must choose the human to save.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!