Sep 9th 2010 9:45AMIt has nothing to do with football so why comment? Hope all parties involved are OK.
Jun 28th 2010 9:37AMI think he deserves a chance too. Although anyone who beats and nearly chokes a woman to death should get that chance after about 25 years locked up.
Aug 26th 2009 9:01PMThe comment sections should be phased out. It is sad to read the absolute garbage that some nitwits write about. It is easy to trash people and be a jerk when you don't have to face anyone.
For example: This post by rnsuitcase,
"OBAMA COULD BE IMPEACHED IN THREE MONTHS? GOOGLE, OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE PITITION .SIGN AND SEND LINK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS...500,000 SIGNED TODAY.
PETITION FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OF
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE" it continues ad nauseam.
What a complet fool this person is. If he or she is an RN, God help the patients. Can't even spell PETITION
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li