Nov 22nd 2013 8:19PMYou are so right... but now it is getting scary
May 30th 2011 11:47AMAnd never served a day in the Armed Forces, I don't think he was even a boy scout.
It is a disgrace
May 30th 2011 11:42AMYou are so ungrateful to these brave men and women that went to that hell hole in place of and for YOU. These men and women come home with post traumatic stress disorder, and physicial injuries beyond your comprehenion.They have seen things and done things that will haunt them forever.
It is a disgrace that this country allows this to happen to these brave soldiers.Where would we be today if it were not for them and those who have fallen before them. My Father fought at Normandy and the Battle of the Bulge.To this day, he still cannot speak of what happened and still suffers from PTS. He is 88 years old. You need not to judge - You don't have a clue!
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- In Defense of Red Robin's 3,000 Calorie Burger and the Other 8 "Most Unhealthy Meals in America''
- Dorothy Wang Throws Shade at Fellow #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Star: "Morgan Is a Handful on Flights"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Ditches His Pants, Totes Karina Smirnoff in a Suitcase: See the Funny Pics!