Jan 12th 2011 12:41PMDon't worry about sinking the interview, because you're not getting an f'in interview in the first place. 330 apps for every opening. They don't want you.
Jan 5th 2011 11:31AMStupid move by Davis. Cable had a lot of respect from the players and the team was much better this year.
Jun 21st 2010 1:21AMJust saw TS 3 and gotta say it stunk. My wife and kids loved it, but it is basically brain dead. The first movie was engaging, the second less so, and this new one is formulaic schlock. Very difficult to get into the characters this time. Everything was superficial. A few laughs, but the whole thing had the feel of a put-on. The deus ex machina rescue from the incinerator was particularly galling. Amateur screenwriters are told never to do such a thing, but Hollywood does it with glee.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li