Jul 15th 2010 8:53AMGrets, I do the same thing except I do it when it's wet (drying makes it frizzy). When I take it out the curls are soft and smooth and I didn't need a blow dryer or an iron.
Feb 18th 2010 8:49AMBea, I agree. He seems to be a spoiled a-hole who just wants money and attention. TLC should Kate and Kids and boot him to the curb with
the all the whine he's spewing.
Sep 29th 2008 11:46PMIn the 2008 election for President, you don't vote for someone, you vote against someone. They both suck.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!