Feb 18th 2011 10:56AMFrank Sinatra was a good guy, helped out a lot of people paid for old friend's funeral's with out the hoop la. Give the man a break, I have loved him for ever and at 75 years still do, and miss him as well. You gave joy to a lot of people Frank, and I am one of them.
Jan 29th 2010 9:47AMSUE: I THINK PEOPLE NEVER WANT TO SAY MY SON/DAUGHTER HAS AUTISM YOU ALWAYS PRAY THEY WILL WAKE IN THE MORNING PERFECT,LIKE A COLD THEY HAVE JUST GOTTEN OVER. WE NEVER TREAT OUR GIRL AS AUTISTIC, TO US SHE IS JUST RIGHT, WE FOLLOW ALL THE RULES AS I AM SURE THE TRAVOLTA'S DID, NO ONE WANTS TO ADVERTISE THE PAIN THEY ARE GOING THROUGH, LEAVE THE TRAVOLTA'S ALONE THEY HAVE ENOUGH PAIN TO DEAL WITH. I THINK I WOULD DIE IF THAT HAPPENED TO OUR GIRL. THEY DID ALL THEY COULD, SAY A PRAYER FOR THEM. I WILL.
Sep 24th 2009 6:06AMWE HAVE AN AUTISTIC CHILD AND DON'T GO AROUND YELLING ABOUT IT. BUT IN OUR OWN WAY WE SUPPORT AUTISIM, THERE DRIVES, OLIMPICS, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY JOHN & KELLY DID NOT ADVERTISE IT. GIVE THEM A BREAK. AUTISIM IS A HEARTBREAK AT THE BEST OF TIMES WITHOUT HAVING THE MEDIA ON YOUR DOOR STEP CONSTANTLY AND THAT IS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEND WITH THERE FAMILY. LOOK AT THE HOLLABALOO NOW. I THINK THIS FAMILY NEED OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT AT THIS TIME. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD DOES NOT HEAL A BROKEN HEART. I FOR ONE SEND LOVE TO THE TRAVOLTAS AND WISH THEM PEACE IN THERE HEARTS FOR THE LOVE THEY GAVE THERE SON IT SHOWES IN EVERY PICTURE.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'