Mar 26th 2010 1:41AMI have one for all of you I am sure you didn't think about. My husband worked very hard when we were first married, sometimes working as much as 18 hours a day and it was shift work. Very hard on a family. We had 2 children and he wanted me to live my dream of being a real stay at home wife and mother. Plus he could earn much more money than I could by working a few hours overtime. We bought a nice little cape cod and every time I got an extra $100 I would put it toward our house payment. It was fun realizing how much money we would save at the end of our mortgage. Well, 16 years after we bought our home my husband got hurt in work falling off a ladder making it unable for him to work. So I was very glad we paid off our home because I didn't have to worry where the money would come from. We were able to put our youngest in the college he wanted and now we have been married for 30 years and our Mortgage has been paid off for 15 of those years. So you can see I am all for paying my mortgage.
Jan 30th 2010 10:00PMYou are certinly correct Conan can go on cable or any other station and we can turn him off whenever we want. And Rosie has had such a big mouth that I feel sorry for her children in school. Their Teachers better look out. All I know is that her friend/wife was so very smart to get away from her. But, she is going to have to do so much reconision work that I feel sorry for her.
Jan 10th 2010 11:49PMSusan, you sound like a 5 year old who didn't get the right toy to play with. As for Jay Leno retiring he is just in his prime and should keep going for some time. Maybe you should just go to bed early and forget about him retiring. Only you will be doing that.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction