May 17th 2011 4:26PMSuch a shame that a father could do such a thing. Parents are entrusted to protect their children not to bring them down. That's a poor excuse for a parent.
Mar 18th 2011 1:29PMThere is a huge difference in age and I can remember a time when Charlie was not so different from Lindsay, say 20 years ago. Age and experience plays a big part in not caring what other people think of us.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li