Jun 28th 2011 11:35AMI can't help but laugh when I see the next blonde that is his "girlfriend." They are with him for the same reason they pose for his magazine ... money and "fame." I think it's hilarious that a wrinkled old man would believe that a beautiful 20-something blonde would be with him for any other reason.
Jun 23rd 2011 3:40AMIs anyone really surprised that someone who made his living by doing stupid things would die because of doing something stupid?
Jun 22nd 2011 10:19AMAre you kidding me? No proof that he was drunk driving? How about the pictures that he was tweeting of himself and friends partying at the bar? How about the witnesses from the bar about how much he was drinking in a short period of time? The toxicology reports are just a formality.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'