Jan 10th 2011 8:02AMI don't lug a heavy pot back to anything. I use a hand strainer or pasta scoop and pull it directly from the pot into my sauce.
Aug 18th 2010 1:22PMHa, I don't have to worry, I buy free-range chicken eggs from a local Mennonite country store.
Jul 14th 2010 7:18AMThat should have been why DON'T you get a life. Still early. Need. more. coffee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!