Oct 22nd 2010 10:39AMSo. What would be better? Abort the unwanted babies instead? the narrowness of your thinking is astounding...
Oct 22nd 2010 10:31AMI'm 47, was adopted soon after birth, and grew up in a normal home with all the standard issues. My Mom and Dad loved me, sheltered me and raised me to be a decent human being. That does not ERASE the natural curiosity that have as to my origins. The very first thing that ever happened to me was that my Mom and Dad did not want to be burdened by my existence. Ouch. But the SECOND thing to happen to me was that a new Mom and Dad asked for the burden of loving and raising me. And they still love me to this day. Pretty damn cool, I'd say.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li