Aug 11th 2013 10:43AMBrie Dyas proves utterly ignorant and should be dismissed from her lofty position at HP!
Uninformed, idiotic, not knowledgeable, and insulting, I've never seen such utter junk. Sir Winston was a known hobbyist watercolorist, that room is no more feminine than his wife, Clementine would have it.
I'm dropping AOL/HP since it's devolved to no more than yellow tabloid gossip rag status.
May 28th 2013 6:59AMHe, his family and China lose face due to vandalism by a fifteen year old student. However, such vandalism on ancient historic sites throughout the world is historic, going all the way back to --- ancient Egyptian times.
His families dismissal of their childs crime indicates a serious lack of respect for ancient antiquities and historic sites, they and their offspring deserve to have passports removed and all such future travel plans banned to them until they demonstrate an understanding for how defacing any artifact is a criminal act.
Not included in this article is any action on the part of the Egyptian government toward Chinese tourism. This is fully understandable since Chinese tours are one valued necessity aiding the Egyptian economy.
Ding Jinhao is a name which forever more will stand for disgrace.
Mar 16th 2013 3:27PMClever lad Sean, make it about your second amendment rights, yeah sure, and continue not paying R E N T... Attny. Gen'l, here then is one of those mentally unstable cases we all harbor concerns toward, he's either nertz or crazy, or mayhap clever. Sean, either pay up or shaddup, stow that thing unloaded when owing back rent or scram big fella.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!