Jul 6th 2010 5:15PMI am attending his concert at the New Meadowlands Stadium this Friday! I am so pumped and having Kid Rock open will bring a great energy into the audience. I heard that tickets are still available which I couldn't believe! You are going to miss out if you don't see him perform here!
Jun 14th 2010 5:34PMPaul McCartney is such a great person and world figure! I am very excited for his show in Denver and bought my tickets as soon as it went on sale today. Counting down the days to this event.
Dec 3rd 2007 7:31PMEver since I saw Crybaby being played almost every week on VH1 when I was younger I became a Johnny Depp fan and have seen a lot of your work. And ever since Nightmare Before Christmas my best friend has been in love with Tim Burton films. That is why we both are so
thrilled that their is another film from the both of you coming out, especially since it is a musical and SWEENEY TODD!! Well anyways, I have always noticed that a lot of directors and/or actors work with the same group of friends (other directors/actors). Do you prefer to work with the same people or work on films with a new crowd?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza