Aug 31st 2010 7:06PMChristina is GORGEOUS!!! WAY more realistic body than these scrawny, half-starved, I just want to take them home and FEED them...girls.
Apr 20th 2010 10:04PMI've had cats for years. It's perfectly acceptable to pick a cat up by the scruff. It does absolutely NO HARM to the animal. This kitten was held up like that for probably just a few seconds before it was cuddled up to its human mama.
I still pick up my 9 year old cat by its scruff occasionally in order to heft his butt up into my arms. Does he stay suspended in air like that for minutes at a time? Heck no. Does it mean I'm abusing my cat? Heck no.
Get a grip folks.
Feb 24th 2010 1:55AMFact is: B&JZ aren't drama-seekers. They ARE classy. They live as much as a normal life as they can. They don't pay people to follow them around to take pictures of "all the good things they do out of the kindness of their hearts".....B&JZ do their deeds like faith believers do: quietly and unobtrusively. Yes, there's mention of the stuff now and then, but they aren't attention, uh, w-hores.
Brad&Jolie...they inform people where they're going and what they're doing. THAT my friends is how they are followed everywhere. Paps are told ahead of time. It's an old trick handlers use.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza