Jun 9th 2011 8:55AMActually, she seems much less botoxy than she has been; she looks pretty good! Thdress is good and the shoe choice, very colorful! The important thing is tho, she looks happy, he looks happy and healthy.. that is what matters, peeps! With the money they make she can wear ANY flippin thing she wants! lol
Jun 7th 2011 8:39PMThis baby is not a rebound baby. These people are very fortunate to have him in their lives. He's not a replacemnet but I'm sure they are happy he was a boy because they had a boy and they still have their daughter Ella. He's a cutie but he's got mom's coloring I think. Many blessings to the Travolta family.
May 18th 2011 4:04PMPeople, there is just NO, I mean NO justification for this baby getting Botox!! This woman is obviously ill; I don't know if her illness was exacerbated by her husband's death, but waxing an eight yr. old it's just WRONG. She's got this kid thinking she's a woman which she is not. Not only that, but that as a woman you need to use these poisons to enhance your beauty. She needs mental help badly, this kid needs to be placed people who think she is fine the way she is, and she is!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!