Apr 20th 2011 7:58AMFlorence is a beautiful city, steeped in history and culture. The people are very well dressed and so it is easy to pick out the tourists because of what they wear. The Jersey Shore cast will stick out like a sore thumb.
It's hard to understand why this city, where the Renaissance began, was chosen for the fourth season. Better to have sent them back to Miami or the Jersey Shore.
Apr 5th 2011 7:42AMMy sentiments exactly, Jimmy Jam! I was surprised she lasted as long as she did on the View.
Mar 7th 2011 7:37AMThe only housewife that I liked was Gena. She seemed more genuine than the others. The fact that she chose to leave the show says something about the bottle blond crew that is still there. I think their fifteen minutes of fame is just about over.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza