Apr 28th 2011 5:45PMJoey, that's sounds great to me. Since your acting carrier is not going anywhere you must need someting to pay the rent. YOu will be great at the state dinner's since you won DWTS.
Dec 11th 2007 3:36PMFirst make the stock, boil the chicken in water to cover the bird with two cut up carrot, one med. onion with the skin on (makes for good color) and 2 stalks of celery. Simmer until chicken is cooked.
When cool enough to handle, remove chicken from bones and return the bones to the broth and cook them for another hours. Add salt and pepper to taste. This is a great broth.
Cook rice or noodles separately.
Add cut up carrots, onions and celery to the broth and cook until tender. Add the chicken and the rice or noodles to the broth. Now you have the best chicken soup, with out all the salt of canned broth, soup mix and boullion cubes.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza