Jul 2nd 2012 2:08PMShe has turned in to the monster she was fighting. I would not have a problem is she would turn around and use the money to fight these "thieves" that have destroyed peoples lives, by forclosing on homes, and not working it out to pay for a house that the bank will most likely never be able to sell. The only people that will pay this money, is the taxpayers, because the bank will just call poverty, and Uncle Sam opens his checkbook.
Feb 7th 2012 10:22AMWhom was he employed by ? Or was he also collecting public assitance ???? Bet he has a bank account some where and when they find it….it won't be 2 yrs Texas law…it will be 10 yrs Federal law for welfare fraud…..see how your squating works in prison…..
Jun 27th 2011 2:46PMNot only loose her, but get rid of all those stupid hats ! We got it, your going grey/balding like your dad and all it does is it makes you look like a clown.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!