Jan 23rd 2013 4:10AMBetter to rip the entire building down, and rebuild it with better equipment and plumbing.
That landlord is running a circular arguement; She stopped paying rent for the sewage problem. They won't investigate the problem, because she stopped paying rent. Whoever is in charged should be slapped.
Feb 6th 2011 8:54PMTony Dee,
The name "Shia" means "Gift of God" in Yiddish. "LaBeouf" is French for "The Beef". If you translate his name into English, it says, "Thank God for Beef." He has explained this on multiple appearances on talk shows like Leno and Conan. It's the reason he can never be a vegetarian. ^_^
You might want to actually do some research before making fun of, or judgements on, people or names.
It seems Hollywood is causing people to lose their sanity (read "self-destruct"), and think THAT is how they have to live their lives, especially when they start their acting life young.
Dec 28th 2010 1:35AMI don't know if anyone noticed in "Dad's Favorite Pajamas", but I'm fairly sure that picture was Photo-shopped. Look closer at the lighting and at his chest around his right side. Those, to me, scream "Overlay!"
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li