Apr 26th 2011 11:02AMYep
Apr 26th 2011 10:59AMCatherine has courage. So does her husband. The media has never been kind to anyone suffering challenging struggles.
Catherine is an inspiration and so is her husband.
Michael, you have been held up in prayer for a long time. Take the hint...(smile)
Mar 10th 2011 8:10AMIt's stupid and irresponsible. It doesn't make me fearful of flying, just makes me want to slap the pilot upside the head.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!