Aug 22nd 2011 2:53PMI am a consumer too and I hate listening to ignorant, rude and discriminatory people like you "straight pride" I am reporting you now, you are being a bully on here and it is people like you that make the world a terrible place.
Aug 22nd 2011 2:51PMYUCK can you leave, if it is so YUCK why are you here?
Aug 22nd 2011 2:49PMpaper7559, you know love is an individual preference, what is not disgusting to you may be disgusting to someone else, and vice versa, so do we really need that comment? Ricky is finally in love and able to live as who he is and not hide it from the press after years of being hounded by them. I am so happy for him and happy he keeps it classy too because a lot of famous people now (straight and gay) act way to slutty. Love you Ricky and congrats on your happy family life!!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'