Nov 4th 2010 8:11AMPeople live life from day to day and do not say that i am going to break up a marriage. Leann is a regular person like everyone else and yes she made a mistake. So minus the fact that she is a great singer and actor does not mean that she cannot have flaws and mistakes in her life. Thats whats wrong with everyone we judge everyone instead of looking at out own life. She made a mistake as well as the other guy but why dwell and be rude and say rotten things. Like she said "take away the music and acting and she is like everyone else" We can all forgive and move on. People make more out of it then what it seems.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'