Feb 1st 2012 9:04AMI have lost 2 children and a Granddaughter and I would never leave my house as it is where all my memories are!!! How can anyone on this posting make such nasty comments about this woman. Don't judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes. I know, I have walked there and it is a sad bumpy road so please don't be so cruel. God be with you Karen and hold on to what you have.
Aug 6th 2011 6:36PMNo I do not like it, and I want to know how to get my old page returned or I am going to switch.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'