Jul 19th 2011 8:24PM@Smh Michele Bachmann thinks that she is running for the presidency in 1812 and not 2012. She is just the female version of Herman Cain and saying things that the serious GOP presidential candidates dare not say in public on the record.
Jul 9th 2011 8:52AMAnthonyB:
I take issue with your deciding to "stay home" for the 2012 election only because too much blood has been shed for the right to vote.
If you don't like what President Obama is doing that is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.
If anything go to the polls and write in the name of a candidate (it could even be a fictional character like SpongeBob Squarepants), but staying home does a huge disservice to those who fought for the right to vote.
Jul 6th 2011 8:20AMThere is an expression that where one door closes another opens.
With such bad publicity now on the University of Connecticut it would not surprise me if Yale University (which is also in Connecticut) offered her a full scholarship to attend their university.
A degree from Yale would open up many more doors to opprtunities for Autum than a degree from the University of Connecticut ever would.
To Autum and your family keep your heads up.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza