Apr 28th 2011 6:46PMI always liked Fergie - she was down to earth and funny. That stick in the mud she was married to hasn't made her life/finances all that easy all these years. She should have been invited to the wedding and shown proper respect. After all, she apologized in public for her prior actions. Give a girl a break! Good luck to you old gal :)
Nov 21st 2010 8:48PMThere is one here in Jacksonville Florida at the Regency Mall unless they closed in the past couple of months! I hope not.
Nov 21st 2010 8:44PMWe had a Woolworth's here in Jacksonville Florida too! Our JC Penney's had a lunch counter that had the best club sandwiches. I miss the Pic-N-Save department store too. They had a lunch counter with the best fried chicken in the south. We had a Ho-Jo's that we loved. I was a kid, and my mom was divorced so eating out was a special treat. She could afford to take us to those places. We had a Milligan's hamburger joint and an A&W Rootbeer stand close by. They closed down years ago. Anyone ever hear of a "Woolco" department store? I used to go there and Robert Hall's for school clothes. That was back in the 70's. In the 60's we went to Grant's (I think it was called "W.G. Grants") Thanks for the walk down memory lane. :)
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!