Nov 9th 2011 11:32AMYou know all these justifications for turning the money in are good. I think to each his own and if this guy wanted to turn in the money then great. As for me with this economy and working at walmart struggling and with Christmas looming I and with the house vacant I think I woud have kept at least some of the money. You just don't kick lady luck in the teeth and say "hey here is a shitload of money in the vents and I'm going to give it back". I certainly don't consider myself a bad guy at all. I truly feel bad for the guy that talked about his former friend and the drug dealers and I'm nothing like him. This was a lucky find by fate and I take every piece of good fortune that comes my way through fate or by chance. To do anything else is your choice and whatever you do you have my support but in this particular case I would have kept part or all of the money given my current circumstances. Have a nice day everyone.
Mar 11th 2011 2:44PMDamon please man....just be quiet. The man is a lier and suit full of hot air and you and the rest of hollywierd have somewhat figured it out and it's taken you two whole years to get off the koolaid. Obummer is not brilliant or a deep thinker. That sir is absolute nonsense. He has people around him to tell him what kind of pretty lies to say. Wake up. This idiot is destroying our country. You need to start worrying about the people here that are hungry and not so much the ones overseas.I am sorry Matt that this bum has shattered your dreams and I realize since your a Harvard or whatever grad you simply have to save face by sticking to your guns by saying something like you think he is still "brilliant" and a "deep thinker".....riiiigghhhhtt. Maybe you should just campaign for the next president elect in the next year and a half or so. One that was really born here on US soil and actualy has executive experience and knows what the hell he is really doing.
Feb 12th 2011 10:33AMHey there my friend they are greedy. The commissioners of these conferrences now are greedily pushing hard to get in these other schools in their conferences to generate and supposedly pull in more money. Conferences are getting too big in the name of the dollar in college ball and the regular season games in say the ACC simply suck because there is no round robin set up to play at each others' places during the season. A shame really. But there is enough greed to go around in college as well as the Pros.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza