Aug 23rd 2010 10:29PMThough I wish no harm on anyone,Fantasia must accept her part in this. She claims that this so-called man told her he was separated from his wife. People, separated is not the same as divorced. He is by law and in the eyes of God, STILL MARRIED! I just don't understand when women date/sleep with men and when men date/sleep with women who are still tied to their marriage partner. Let them get a freaking divorce before you start to have a relationship. Things have a way of coming back to you in due time....Think and consider others before you act.
Jul 12th 2010 10:06PMFirst of all IDIOT, learn how to spell the word before you use it........STUPID
Dec 31st 2007 12:49PMIt's really sad when we as Black women feel the need to trash each other. No one is better than anyone else. Yes, there are some who "have" more but that does not make one better. I am totally disappointed in the comment Mrs. Whitfield (Salli Richardson)felt she needed to make. It's not even about what she said in reference to Halle but the way in which she worded it. A woman with class would never have made such remarks to be misconstrued.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- In Defense of Red Robin's 3,000 Calorie Burger and the Other 8 "Most Unhealthy Meals in America''
- Dorothy Wang Throws Shade at Fellow #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Star: "Morgan Is a Handful on Flights"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Ditches His Pants, Totes Karina Smirnoff in a Suitcase: See the Funny Pics!