Apr 28th 2011 4:48PMI'll answer that - I've never divorced, never cheated on my husband (or anyone I dated before my husband), and I truly can't think of anything I have cheated on. It's wrong. Sure I've made mistakes, but none that opened my family to ridicule or hurt my children so deeply.
Apr 27th 2011 11:11PMThe affair, the dress, the "surprise wedding" - yikes. No one needs to see that much of the bride on display, especially since his young sons were there. Then they surprise everyone with a wedding - including his kids. You don't do that to young kids whose family you tore apart by having a fling. I feel so sorry for those boys to be stuck with these two.
Apr 27th 2011 1:25PMThe baby was only 7 lbs. at birth - it wasn't overdue. It sounds like the doctor made a good call.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction