Mar 25th 2011 11:27PMHe has every right to sue. He's a good man, and respected by many for his perseverence through MANY health issues this past year or so, NOT due to drugs. When there is an accident on the set like that, the injured one has a right to sue - if it wasn't for the brain hemmorage, for the accident itself - he has a right. My brother in law fell and weeks later, almost died from bleeding in the brain and the recovery went on for a while. It was due to the fall. Bret will probably donate part of it to charity. Again, it is HIS right. The accident was the fault of the show, not his, and he was injured. Any person with a brain might due the same thing. Give him a break!!!
Jan 2nd 2011 9:24PMHappy New Year.
Nov 25th 2009 12:45AMI am thrilled that Donny won! He worked his 51 year old tail off during the show, and he was almost twice the age of the remaining contestants over past weeks. This meant alot to him personally and it touched my heart. He was a teen hearthrob and then the public turned on him -- he was no longer cool to them. He had to take anxiety medication to perform in public. This was redemption for him -- that the public embraced him. It means the world to me and I have a crush all over again. I am almost 50 and he makes the 50s look cool, it's not over yet! thank you, Donny! He only knew how to do bee bop moves before this show, and there is nothing wrong with endurance training before the show -- many many of the celebrities do it themselves. Mya listed on her resume before the show that she was a dancer and choreographer. She looked like a pro from day 1. Kelly was a doll and I would have liked to see her second. Donny is so pure in heart and worked so hard and it was my favorite win of all seasons.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!