Aug 4th 2012 12:39PMThere really should have been a way to have government agency review denials of refinances if people proved they were who had the original loan. Because if the government had to bail out losses on mortgages, they had an interest and if it was because some related party was trying to make money by ripping people off, there is a fraud interest. People with those smart phones--take pictures of those people at the "refinance department" that make copies of all your personal financial documents.
Aug 4th 2012 12:32PMAs long as he wasn't part of the group of people that blocked refinances--then it would be shafting owners and banks.
Jul 5th 2011 10:55PMI think he should have to help raise them. Go to all parent/teacher meetings and any juvenile delinquency hearings and pay for any legal and welfare cost. She already had 6 kids--it wasn't a mistake.
Can you imagine living in a city home with 14 kids?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'