Sep 16th 2010 9:43AMI have to agree with you. Although I loved Jackie, she just didn't fit into today's standards of popular music. Don't get me wrong, I love opera, but the majority of the people that voted probably does not.
Jul 30th 2010 10:42AMIt's no wonder there are homeless in Hawaii. My sisters went there for a vacation a few years back. They told me a gallon of milk there goes for $8.00. Hell, I can get about 3 gallons of milk here in Ohio for that much. The story quotes that they spend $35,000.00 a year per person for aid...I could live pretty decent on that a year.
Jul 29th 2010 1:55PMGawd, Karen...nice much lately? She said she also gave her dogs dog food also. I just love nasty judgemental people. I haven't had a dog that hasn't been fed people food, and they all lived happy, healthy lives. They always had regular dog food in their dishes, but if there was a few table scraps left over, they got those too. My last dog that passed away was 15 years old, which is pretty old for a Siberian Husky. She loved mashed potatoes and gravy.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza