Oct 11th 2009 3:24PMDude,why couldn't they just leave barbie alone.....why do they all the sudden have to change everything about the traditional icon known to all little girls of the 20th century.
Sep 8th 2009 2:13PMwow....you can clearly tell how many people are extremely insecure to the point that they have to bash other humans just because they are making more money and can afford to look beautiful,unlike the people commenting below (and/or above) my comment. It is sad that you guys can't just be happy for them...granted they arent the most attractive couple,but you dont need a plastic face and a plastic body to find love. Love,just happens.
Jan 7th 2008 11:22PMWow, these people below me are really offended about this article.....they are probably all smokers and dont give a crap about they're health so they wouldnt understand trying to start your children off on a good start. and also it depends on what part of Florida she lives in, whether or not she and her family will be affected by the "populations fact on the health in their state".
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li