May 19th 2011 12:48PMIt's obvious that this woman has a lot of problems. I hope that she is being sincere in accepting responsibility for her mistakes and wanting to get help and improve her life. She has two beautiful children who need for their mother to be healthy. I am not her biggest fan but I do wish her well. And for those of you who can only focus on her looks, grow up!!
Jun 16th 2009 12:08PMIt's ashame Mr. Klein can't generate enough attention simply by the quality and style of his clothing line. He has to resort to tasteless ads like this. Maybe he should go into another line of business.
Mar 13th 2009 6:46PMI don't know about the other parks, but the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom is one of the nastiest places I've ever been. Absolutely filfthy with the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have absolutely no interest in ever going to another Six Flags again!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'