Jun 22nd 2010 8:36PMYeah, Jerry. We still love you. In 20 years no one will know what a lady gaga is.
Apr 22nd 2010 4:02PMYou've overlooked George Harrison's ode to his son Dhani: Unknown Delight. It's a gorgeous piece of music that poignantly portrays his love and appreciation for his only child.
It can be found on Gone Troppo, or itunes. It's worth the listen.
"Who have eyes will clearly see, and no one could disagree, the treasure of the world, a child watching it grow, and with all the love will bring unknown delight, all the love will bring unknown delight"
Jan 29th 2010 12:07PMThe Beatles haven't released anything new (aside from LOVE and remasters)and yet they have continued to outsell the Stones. "Quit while you're ahead" seems to be advice taken by only a few.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!