May 18th 2013 2:36AMYou know, my husbands hometown in Georgia had a "problem house". Well, one night/early morning, out of absolutley nowhere, it just POOF! Went up in flames. By the time the FD got there, it was totally engulfed, and they proceeded to protect nearby homes instead. Just a little story, entertaining as much as it is true...
Jul 18th 2011 4:04PMWe stopped there on a drive from Cape Canaveral to New Jersey. There was NO WAY we were driving past the place that had signs posted for 100 miles or more! It was fun. I ad a great time.
Jun 21st 2011 6:51PMI can totally believe this story! It happens more often than people realize! My Husband managed LL teams forf a number of years. A Mom was spouting from the beginning that "This has a college scholorship riding on it." Whhhaaaat? He was 9! When he didn't make all stars, she called my hsband over 20 times in less than a hour, came to the AS registration meeting, with her mortified son, and demanded reasons. They were given and she STILL didn't get it. Moms and Dads, 95% of the time, for special teams, it is the PARENTS the coaches do not want to deal with.I will say, there a quite a few unfair coaches out there. We have dealt with out fare share over the years. I just wish adults would LET THE KIDS PLAY AND HAVE FUN!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'