No Profile Found
May 21st 2010 1:48PMJeebus, between a band named National, a guy named Jay, and one named Dookie Lips, which do you think is most likely to be a huge butt pirate?
PS Note that neither band is named artsavant. This is because I got hung up on the Ohio part and started picturing that old band's album covers. Back before we had to slap warning labels on everything to keep parent's from having "awkward moments" answering their kid's questions.
Mar 25th 2010 12:47PMOdd that OfAlaska doesn't know how to spell his best friend's last name:
it's "Fafara," not "Fafarra." Ho-hum.
Mar 25th 2010 12:00PMShe may have a disease as all those tender-hearts maintain, but nothing says she has to have it in public. This picture shows why she hasn't a chance of successfully suing eTrade. Truth is, most people wouldn't have linked her to the adjective "milk-addicted" until she brought suit, no doubt on the advice of her publicist. Despite saywhat's confusion of notoriety and popularity, Lohan's a snapshot from "Mean Girls" that's been blown up until there's only the film grain. R. I. P.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'