No Profile Found
Mar 28th 2012 5:35PMHe is angry his truck is gone, he vented, move on. You never think it will happen to you then you wake up one morning and a new Truck, Tractor and trailer drove off not 50 ft from where you slept. A whole business drove off in my friends driveway. I was that close and never heard a thing.
His neighbors are more upset over his spray painted words, than worrying if there truck/car is next? Or that no one was hurt. They are not victims he is. Leave the guy alone, he will paint over it when he calms down.
Jul 22nd 2010 8:42PMI don't know why CBS thinks a show much like the ABC's The View is needed, I would rather watch As The World Turns as I have since 1964. I must say the women chosen for this show would have my intrest as to what they have to say, but still I am still feeling the sting from Guiding Lights departure last Fall.
Jul 19th 2010 1:27PMI go to Sally's beauty Supply and buy "Shimmer Lights" it is a rinse you use once or twice a month. I only pay $8.00 for a bottle that lasts a long time. I can prove how it looks, I'm on Face Book my name is Susan Trowbridge I live in Nashville TN. My profile pic was taken on a day I had just rinsed and had my hair cut and styled for a event, see for yourself what a under $10.00 product does. It is in a purple bottle.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li