May 1st 2011 4:05PMCouldn't agree with you more!
May 1st 2011 3:58PMThat was a nice one and it was surprising the arrogant racist, could not afford a smile and expose his wacko lack of humor. When he talks he feels like the whole world is beneath him so he can go Saudi and demand money and they would just give it to him because of his hair. He was not even ashamed to say that on air.
I really loved it. Yes all you Americans who keep attacking this intelligent Harvard educated professor of law-purely because of his race are really MAD. I don't have problems with those who genuinely do I because you disagree but that can be one with civility. Have any of you attempted to get into Harvard-certainly not else you would not think of this first Africa-American student who became the first to be in Charge of Harvard law review.
You think he caused all the deficit etc, even on the day that he was sworn-in, so is a surprise that he is being blamed only 2 years into office. You have all forgotten how bad and scary it was because things are gradually improving. You did the same to Clinton but after 8 years he turned a deficit into surplus. Have you forgotten that a chunk of the deficit was due to a war in Iraq, and subsequently measure taken to bring the economy from sliding into depression. All these attacks clearly has nothing to do with policies but all to do with racism is a small minority who has resolved to delegitimize a guy with color in the white house- well tough, because most of Americans can read into your strategy and it is not going to work!!
Jun 8th 2010 2:33PM"He just got home, I heard this big bang, I went downstairs. Blood everywhere. I don't know if he's okay. I'm not down there right now because I have a fever, if I get stressed out I'm going to faint," she told the operator.
This is what she is quoted to have said in the 911 call but in this interview she said she asked him to go get her something. It does not add up.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!