Dec 26th 2010 11:50PMThe premise behind this article, that married couples are supposed to spend themselves in debt, in order to make bedrooms look like the bedrooms of good, model, grownup citizens is offensive in this economy. This is proof that the media is the mouthpiece for any industry that people aren't spending on.
Dec 18th 2010 3:26AMI have to stand up for Goodwill. I'd rather buy something that helps people get jobs here in America. Though I don't disagree with the spirit of your comment.
Dec 18th 2010 3:22AMGruff and offensive on the outside, but a heart of gold on the inside.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'