May 11th 2011 1:56PMLMAO...please calm down qapla5. All of this hostility, you must watch out for your blood pressure.
May 6th 2011 2:23PMThank You J!!! I was thinking the same thing. It sounds to me like she's placing herself on a pedistool. From her interview, I translated, "I came from a Holier Than Thou household, but becasue I'm OPEN MINDED to EVERYTHING (including foolishness) that makes me just a little bit unique and just a wee bit better than my parents, and anyone like them. At the end, I'm making my money." If I wasn't convinced that she was a bit self-centered before, her frequent use of the words "I" and "my" in that small section convinces me now.
Jan 3rd 2011 4:24PMComing from someone who was bullied as a kid, I think this book is a good idea. As an adult, I can see that it (obviously) relates more to sexual identity rather than overall identity (& bulling FAR surpasses the sex arena). I actually agree with Mike:"all the attention he's getting for it is reinforcing the notion that this is part of his fundamental identity. I think he's probably being denied the chance to grow out of it." If I were a kid, I'd milk the attention full throttle. lol.
& for the people calling a 5 yearold out of his name, children & adult sexual "feelings" and "urges" are DIFFERENT.
May I recommend taking a childhood development course? Or possible sterilization?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'