Nov 24th 2011 12:10PMExcellent comment, exactly right.
Nov 23rd 2011 10:07PMI've had a situation like this during a flight, except I didn't have to stand. I was crushed by a very overweight passenger sitting in a middle seat and taking over half of my seat, causing me to be practically sitting on the window.
It's simply not right and US Air should have compensated this passenger. If a passenger cannot adequately fit in one seat like a normal-sized person -- BUY TWO SEATS. Plain and simple. Why should others be inconvenienced or have to pay for his body and comfort? Ridiculous.
Jun 11th 2011 10:28AMOh I think it's terrible. It seems nowaday everyone and their cousin thinks they can walk into a recording studio and sing. Just because their voices can be synthesized and manipulated with tons of background noise and clatter doesn't make it good.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'