May 31st 2011 10:49AMAnd that is the thing. It is not the childs problem or the families problem . It is the ignorant people who will harass them. those who were brought up to be rude and intrusive by those who are rude and intrusive. If people would stop minding everyone elses business and stop worrying about eceryone elses lifestyle. and focus on their own messed up juvenile attitudes this would not be a newsstory. Just another couple trying to raise theie baby to not bend to gender rules.
May 25th 2011 2:27PMLighten up dude....Its art not a tool for teaching our youth.
Apr 9th 2011 8:17AMAmen to John T. We are WAY to sexually repressed as a nation. Sex is great and we should celebrate it. Everyone does it. everyone thinks about it. so why is talking about it so gross and private?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li