Jun 9th 2011 3:40PMI didn't read the comments before I replied, but I just said almost the exact same thing you did. Great minds think alike!
Jun 9th 2011 3:39PMWhy is Lopez called "the Mexican-American" and Conan is called Conan? Shouldn't Conan be called "the Irish-American"? Or should George simply have been called George?
Jun 7th 2011 1:39AMThis is just despicable! Patti LaBelle is a has-been who is re-living her glory days by rehashing her few good songs from before over and over again. She is not so special that her clothing in suitcases needs to be protected at all costs... to the point of giving a young man possibly life-long health problems. To sit and watch while 3 HUGE men attack this skinny young man, while others in her entourage watch and laugh just makes me sick. I rarely comment on things like this, nor do I approve of most lawsuits filed by paparazzi against celebs or other lawsuits of a frivolous nature, but this guy has a good case and I hope he wins. She should be so ashamed of herself... but no, then she stands there and takes a picture with the cop as if she's above it all. I'm so disgusted.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza