Apr 14th 2011 12:44PMAre we really that "hardup" for money and attention? Do we really need to keep feeding the ego? How sad. Some things need to be private, I feel this is one of them.
Feb 7th 2011 1:13PMWhy do all singers think they have to add more notes to a song(I call it there "yodeling")? Why can't you just sing it the way the song is intended? I'm not impressed with all that.
Aug 25th 2010 3:16PMWhat a beetlebrain.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'