Apr 10th 2011 12:52AM4-09-2011 @ 2:05PM
SO on career day we should DISCRIMINATE against certain parents occupations - lawyers and doctors and cpa's welcome - plastic surgeoens, Tatoo artists and sex therapists not welcome?
WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN? WHY are we teaching children a "clean" version of REALITY
the reality is that there are ALL KINDS of jobs and these people are WORKING and NOT COLLECTING welfare.......and these jobs are LEGAL!!!
Such a represive society we are crteatying here in the USA......
HATE non Christians
BAD BAD BAD = breast implant dr.'s -
This is a perfect example of what I've been saying in other post ..Fools would only listen to that garbage by yikes!
Apr 10th 2011 12:46AM4-09-2011 @ 7:52PM
this is odd. i am in virginia and i have to hear of this from a london newspaper? but honestly, these are 5th graders, not 1st graders! where IS the harm about learning about reconstructive surgery? methinks a lot of you posters are projecting YOUR sexual thoughts onto the children and THAT is what i find disturbing...
You are one bright person....better from a stranger than your own PARENT. Just because he's doctor does not give him a license to SELL his type of services...thses parents are absolutely right about the stae IMPOSING THIER WILL ON THEIR CHILDREN!! When will ignorant lefties ever learn about RESPONSIBILITY and LIMITS??? NEVER
Apr 10th 2011 12:38AMThe article the kids didn't mind. How stupid a remark....It is the parents that do the minding....kids will alow a stranger to give them candy...anything...parents responsibility is to MIND!! As far as the parent who didn't mind....she is irresponsinble and sounds like a typical ignorant liberal.....Liberals don't care about anything accept////abortion, perverted relatiions and the poor...that is to say...keep them poor........look at harlem...look at other areas of your own city or town....that is liberalism at work...Detroit is a perfect example of people who did mind....LIBERAL ADULTS!! I could go on...It's to easy....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'