Aug 27th 2010 10:19PMGreat article on MMA's association to skinheads and other assorted racists in this issue of The Intelligence Report.
Jun 13th 2010 8:59AMHey Fanhouse: Read what you wrote and then defend bashing real journalists:
Only four players in big league history have hit grand slams in their first at-bat. Nava became the 10th player to homer in his first at-bat for the Red Sox, and just the second to hit a grand slam -- veteran Rip Repulski did it on May 10, 1960.
Now, how can someone in their FIRST -- FIRST !!! -- at-bat be considered a VETERAN?? Just wondering.
May 16th 2010 12:27PMWell Mike, we have a police report about a drunken and verbally abusive Huguely going after a police officer and being Tazed - and not even knowing that he was. We have a teammate being assaulted by Huguely. None of those are"assumptions" -- those are facts. If you don't think he had issues, you're ignoring the facts. Those issues gave his coach and teammates plenty of time to step in and they chose not to.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza