Jul 8th 2011 2:31PMI would never give a moment of my time to any interview, book or movie that this girl is involved with. I don't watch Springer anyway and it doesn't surprise me that he threw the offer out there. His show caters to the trashier side of humanity with his trashy guests. She fits right in with that segment of the population. And for the record, they did not find her innocent as she surely is not. They found her not guilty. They even said just because we found her not guilty does not mean they think she is innocent. They were all sick at their stomachs. Which is what this offer by Jerry Springer makes me.
Mar 24th 2011 4:58PMGeorge George George, what a disappointment
Dec 2nd 2010 6:19PMDoes anybody really believe this crap????
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li