No Profile Found
Feb 17th 2011 9:38PMUhh... Yes, 28 is young. Not too young to marry, but young in general. You're not even allowed to be a senator at that age. I'm getting tired of Hollywood and media trying to make 25 some destination of old age. Get real.
Apr 9th 2009 12:49PMDon Don, this article is about whether or not the President bowed. There is nothing in the article or video related to dying children or the economy. If there was, I would've commented on it. But since there isn't I chose to comment on whether or not he bowed. Pretty simple. I don't go to nba.com and talk about the Cubs and Sox. Btw, I'm black.
Apr 9th 2009 12:44PMKirstie, a few things: First, foreign news services write ad nauseum about news considered other than "real." That's one reason I know that Prince Harry goes to costume parties dressed as a Nazi,made racist comments on camera while in uniform, and that Sylvio Berlusconi of Italy may have had plastic surgery and hair implants. Second, where do you live? I'm from Chicago, Illinois and read anti-Bush columns daily in addition to hearing similar sentiments on Bill Maher's programs as well as "The Daily Show," "The Colbert Report," as well as other new media. Third, George W. Bush didn't follow the path of his father, George H.W. Bush. The latter declined removing Saddam Hussein from office and pursued a more subtle foreign policy. If anything, Bush is probably more akin to James K. Polk than any recent president, including his own father. Everything I've written here is supported by fact. If you don't believe me, look it up.
Just one more thing: how about we the people know our facts before we spout our opinions on public web pages that have the potential to be viewed by millions of people, thus spreading conjecture and rumor instead of intelligent thought. But than again, that's my opinion.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!